12 responses

1. Nives
    May 23, 2018

I love your Croatian bucket list – as I’m Croatian. But others are also very nice and some things I still didn’t see around the Europe 🙂
    But about Croatia – I would like to mention Zagreb (the capital) also, it’s very nice 🙂

2. Adrenaline Romance
    May 23, 2018

This extensive list is a proof that Europe is not the size of Eastwood Mall. Hehehe! Kidding aside, we would love to do a European tour. It’s a dream of ours, considering that we’re from the Philippines. Our ultimate European dream is to climb the Alps and the mountains in Scotland.

3. Shreya Saha
    May 23, 2018

That’s an extensive list of all the European countries I think of visiting. I visited Spain last year and I am glad to find Ronda in your list. This December I head to Iceland and I am certainly going to drive the N1 plus Golden circle is definitely a part of my itinerary apart from other things you mentioned in your list for Iceland.

4. Christina
    May 24, 2018

OMG so many amazing things to see and do. How did you find the time?!?!?!?!? Definitely Oktoberfest and Neuschwanstein! Absolutely Florence! I think you should add pancakes in Amsterdam. Zermatt was amazing. This is an amazing list

5. Amrita Sen
    May 25, 2018

Wow, that is quite a list! You did all of them? I would love to do a Europe tour and visit all these wonderful places.

6. Alexander Popkov
    May 25, 2018

Oh yes, that is a big list. Enough for anyone to find something they like.Happy to see that I have some of those, but many to go.

7. Stephanie
    May 26, 2018

WOW, this is an epic European Bucket List indeed! While I’ve been fortunate to check off a bunch of these, so many more are on my Euro Bucket List! And a few I hadn’t considered yet. Thanks!

8. Becca Talbot
    May 28, 2018

I have done a fair few of these bucket list things, but there are some on here that I’ve not even heard of before. Seeing as I’m based in the UK, I really have no excuses not to get on and tick some of these off! x

9. Amanda
    June 5, 2018

Wow, this is a massive list! This is just what I need for my next trip to Europe. Thanks so much. I’ve pinned to refer back to.

10. Wandering Bird
    June 15, 2018

This is a fantastic link! We travel Europe in our Motorhome and this blog has given us loads of ideas! Thank you 🙂

11. lisa
    July 13, 2018

What a fantastic list and photos. I am officially saving your page as part of my research because I am going travelling this year so you have given me inspiration.

12. Bryson Fico
    April 12, 2021

The Swiss Mountain Coaster looks amazingly fun with stupendous scenery. Lake Bled with the island castle, and mountain backdrop is beautiful.