A trip to the Walt Disney World resort is an exciting vacation for the entire family. To take advantage of the many deals available, it’s best to contact a vacation planner who specializes in trips to this magical Florida resort. They’ll have the inside scoop on discounts and special offers on Disney World tickets, places to stay, and the best activities for your family—and their services often come at no extra cost! They also know details about what’s happening at the entertainment resort that you might not find on a website.
Just give them the number of people in your group, their ages, any special needs and interests, and you’re well on your way to taking a vacation of a lifetime. If this is the first you’re hearing of this, you may be interested in how to find Disneyworld deals and what types of disney world deals are there?
There are all kinds of ways to get the most out of your money when visiting Disney World. Below are a few suggestions to investigate:
- Stay at a hotel on the Disney property–Not only is it exciting to stay right in the middle of the most magical place on earth, but Disney regularly offers sweet deals on accommodations for all different budgets. Rooms run the gamut from cabins on an onsite campground to luxury suites for larger families. When you’re a guest at an onsite hotel, Disney World offers free transportation from wherever you are staying to their four theme parks—Magic Kingdom Park, EPCOT, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and Disney’s Animal Kingdom—and you get extra morning and some select evening hours in the park before the doors open to the general public. And let’s not forget the water parks with rides for everyone–from the wild slides for thrill seekers to wave pools and relaxing lounge areas for those looking to relax.
- Be flexible on dates–Sometimes offers are limited to certain times of the year. If you can be flexible about what time of the year you make your trip to Disney World, you might be able to take advantage of even more savings. There may also be special events that you really want to be a part of, such as the Disney World 50th Anniversary Celebration!
- Buy your tickets in advance–Tickets are usually less expensive when you buy them ahead of time, and you can also avoid the stress of waiting in line or running the risk that tickets will be sold out, especially if you are going to Disney World during a peak vacation time.
- Keep your eyes open for giveaways–Freebies might not be widely advertised, but they are there. (Inside tip: visit the bakery on Main Street for a free cupcake!)
- No trip to Disney World is complete with souvenirs–Souvenir shops in Disney World regularly have discounts and deals on clearance items, or there might be a collectable item given for free to guests when they stay onsite.
- Special visitors–For those who have served our country, there may be veteran discounts to take advantage of. Disney World also offers special rates to Florida residents.
One way to keep track of all of your planned magic and deals you’ve booked is to download the Disney Experience app. There, you can also watch videos and listen to Disney stories to get your kids even more excited about their upcoming adventure.
So, now that you know there are deals out there for anyone interested in visiting Disney World, reach out to a professional who can help you put together a trip that suits your interests at the best price possible.