8 responses

1. amit
    October 30, 2017

I was just saying the other day about How I’ve not actually been to any UAE countries in all the years I’ve been traveling, weirdly enough non of my stop overs have been in that region either. I have to admit if I was going to one, Abu Dhabi probably wouldn’t have been on top of my life. However after reading through this post, I might have to change that. I will definitely refer to this if I go 😀 (P.s love the mini race course)

2. Eric || The Bucket List Project
    October 31, 2017

how amazing are your pics. Abu Dhabi is definitely moving up my bucket list everytime I read about it. The Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque looks amazing. I love how the color white can be so vivid.
    Is the water at the Riviera Cold?

3. Kate – Travel for Difference
    November 2, 2017

So beautiful. The Grand Mosque is such a unique, aesthetically pleasing piece of architecture. I’d love to visit one day XX

4. Giulia Limbrici
    November 14, 2017

So many places, so little time! I would like to visit Abu Dhabi next year!
    Thank you for the info!

5. Jossus Travelpics
    February 19, 2018

I need to take a day trip from Dubai to see that mosque.

6. flight radar
    January 15, 2020

Before booking your holiday, be aware that the holy month of Ramadan begins 10 days earlier each year. Muslims fast from dawn until dusk during this month, and all eateries are closed during the day. Be sure to respect the laws against eating and drinking in public to respect those who are fasting.

7. Matilda
    February 19, 2020

Great itinerary. Never made it to Yas Island but the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque was really beautiful!

8. Abu Dhabi city tour
    November 13, 2020

What a detailed post about Abu Dhabi attractions & things to do.
    Abu Dhabi is certainly the best tourist city where travellers can enjoy the max fun & thrill even with kids too.
    One of best spot in Abu Dhabi is Abu Dhabi Grand Mosque, the interior furnished by white marble is amazing, the night view is most attractive to me