Choosing the right Valentine’s card for him is one thing. Deciding what to write on it is another. The wording to use in Valentine’s messages has always been an obstacle to surmount for most people. Even people who are naturally talented writers. However, Boomf is the one place where people find it relatively easy to find the perfect Valentine’s cards for him easily.
It is very possible that you just got into a new relationship with a new guy and you may not know enough about him to know how he will react to a Valentine’s message written on a Valentine’s card for him. You may also find it difficult to express your feelings seriously and possibly prefer to do it humorously, comically describing those things that matter to him. Maybe your last relationship ended because your ex preferred heart-to-heart discussions and you just couldn’t give what you don’t have. Don’t beat yourself. You are in a new relationship and we have got you covered.
The tips shared in this article will aid you in creating heartfelt messages without having to force yourself to do something you don’t like.
Tips On How To Write In Valentine’s Cards for Him
There are loads of stuff to consider while creating Valentine’s cards for him. You must consider;
- Duration of relationship
- Type of relationship
- Stage of relationship.
- His personality
- Duration of relationship: When you are in a new relationship, you should avoid making sexual comments. This is not for any prudish purpose. Sexual comments and sex may be fun. However, it is important that you keep such comments out of the romantic Valentine’s cards for him. Instead, you may express your love for him and appreciate his love for you as well. In steady, long-term relationships, the rules are less binding. You can afford to be free with your expressions. While expressing yourself, you may also express how secure you feel in the relationship and how much you look forward to a future with him.
Early Stage Examples
- Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart. — Anonymous
- I was never a fan of this holiday until meeting you.
Later Stage Examples
- True love stories never have endings. — Richard Bach
- When I saw you, I was afraid to meet you. When I met you, I was afraid to kiss you. When I kissed you, I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I’m afraid to lose you. — Rene Yasenek
See the differences? One speaks of a future spent together. The other just appreciates him plainly for being there. This is one of the best ways to decide what to write inValentine’s cards for him.
- Type of relationship: Your message should match your relationship. Don’t write sexual and romantic stuff to a guy you are crushing on. He may not feel the same way about you. Try your best to communicate your feelings in the clearest, most wholesome way you possibly can. This will help you avoid risky subjects and rejection.
- It is the season of love once again and I am so glad to know I am loved by you.
- Before I met you, I thought I couldn’t feel. You awaken those things that I feared were all dead within me.
- His personality will determine if he will appreciate humorous Valentine’s cards for him. If he is humorous, make sure you are not infusing risky and cringy humor.
Creating a Valentine’s card for him may be a dicey affair. However, you can always stay safe with Boomf’s selection of Valentine’s cards for him.